1. Any information that the user sends will be collected and stored accordingly to rigid standards of security and confidentiality.
2. The personal information that was sends to the Company by users will be collected following ethical and legal means, and may have one or more reasons of which the users will be informed.
3. Users will be informed which of their information is being collected before the collection per se, being open to choose the provision or not of this information under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of his/her decision.
4. Unless Minerva receives a legal or judicial order, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for other purposes but those for which it was collected.
5. The access to the information collected is restricted only to some authorized employees for the adequate use of this information. Employees who use this information wrongfully, going against this Privacy Police, will be subjected to the penalties of Minerva's disciplinary process.
6. The Company will maintain the information send by the visitants complete.
7. This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be partners with the Company and its allies. These links and frames are available with the sole intention of providing more benefits for the users. It is important to highlight that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that Minerva is aware, agrees to or may be taken responsible for them or for their respective content. Therefore, Minerva cannot be taken responsible for eventual losses or damage suffered because of the use of such links and frames.
8. Every time that other organizations are contracted to provide support services, the adequacy to our privacy standards will be demanded.
9. The Company may eventually use "cookies" (*) for administrative purposes, the user can, at any moment, activate in his/her navigator tools to inform him/her when these are being activated or to avoid that they are activated.
10. Other important information about the terms and conditions used on this website are available at Terms and conditions of Use.
(*) Cookie: small piece of data stored in your computer to track the activity on websites.